Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gloria's take

This place shouts love! Everyone is so thankful for everything they have and for the fact that we are here spreading Gods word! I’m having the time of my life with some of the most amazing people i have EVER met!
My favorite moment of this trip so far was when we met everyone on sunday morning and all I could see were smiling faces that just wanted to sing their hearts out for God! When the Mexican man Daniel got in front of the church and spoke in Spanish about how thankful they are that we are all here this overflow of love came over me! It’s hard to explain but in that moment I felt more loved than I ever have in my whole life. My whole entire life I have felt EXTREMELY loved and blessed, but that moment and that feeling was different than any other I have ever experienced! Those people didn’t even know me and decided that they loved me on the spot! It was incredible. Now we know each other better and they are the epitome of Gods beautiful children!
God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment