Thursday, March 19, 2009

From the curious mind of Davis Fox

Hey this is me doing my one and only blog...ever! So this is my mexico experience. Well we flew out of b-ham the 14th and we flew into dallas fort worth that is a huge airport. There was a shuttle you had to use to get to another terminal thing. So then from there we reached the country of mexico in the city of mexico. We met Doug and Sandy there along with Andrew and Jennie. By the way Jennie is Jerome Williams’ daughter and Andrew is just awesome. All of us then drove to Cuernavaca to the Hotel de las Rosas. The next few days were significantly life changing. That Sunday we attended the church and afterwards we ate at La Gringas 3 and then we went to The Center. The next day we went to the nursing home and sang to the old ones they enjoyed that I think, we also visited a museum that day and say a dead guy. The next day we went to the orphanage and played with the kid. There I had fun there because I had the opportunity to play soccer or futbol with the older orphans. I also visited the pyramids and we went to El Burger. There will be more to come about that later. Today we went to the center and sang there. People liked us I think;also, we handed out fliers pertaining to info about the church. We next went then to exchange money to pesos and we shopped I will show you all what I bought when i get back well im tireddddd buenos noches!

1 comment:

  1. you are the first one to spell my name right. thank you.

    ReplyDelete